ADHD Treatment for Adults: ADHD Coaching & Psychotherapy
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): ADHD Treatment for ADHD in Adults
These individuals were able to harness the power of their creative and quick minds, and I hope to join you on your journey to harness the inherent creativity within your own. I began working extensively with clients with ADHD several years back and combined psychotherapy and coaching-style techniques to explore and combat multiple symptoms of ADHD. I began to notice that the coaching work helped with time management, habit building, and taking on too many projects, while psychotherapy helped with emotion regulation concerns and procrastination tendencies common in ADHD. Additionally, multiple studies have shown that individuals with ADHD tend to experience emotions more intensely than individuals without ADHD, and our working together can help with creating skills for better managing intense feelings.
Together we can meet for an initial consultation session, and form an individualized plan to best suit your goals and needs.
Do I Need To Take Medication To Treat My ADHD?
What Challenges Can ADHD Coaching & Psychotherapy Help Me With?
- Consistently procrastinating and leaving important work until the last minute?
- Organizing the thoughts in your head that seem to arrive at light-speed?
- Dealing with persistent negative self-talk?
- Feelings of isolation and being lonely?
- Feeling socially awkward and/or disconnected from others?
- Feelings of shame about your ADHD?
- Utilizing self-defeating amounts of alcohol, drugs, hookup websites/apps, and/or unfulfilling sex?